Pinnacle Mortgage Corp. believes in the importance of supporting our local communities.
We are a proud supporter of the following local charities, civic organizations, youth sports and schools.
- The Pinnacle Foundation – https://pinnaclefoundationnh.org/
- Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD)
- Mary & John Elliot Charitable Foundation
- The Palace Youth Theatre
- New Horizons – Families In Transition
- March of Dimes
- United Way
- Children’s Scholarship Foundation
- Opera New Hampshire
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Nashua Chamber of Commerce
- NH Mortgage Bankers & Broker’s Association
- Brookside Congregational Church
- Bedford, New Hampshire Police
- Manchester PONY Baseball
- Manchester South Soccer
- Manchester North Soccer
- North Manchester Hooksett Little League Baseball
- Manchester Memorial High School
Pinnacle Mortgage’s Kurt Strandson featured in this months issue of North End Living. Where did you grow up? How long have you lived in the area? Tell us about your family.
I grew up in Danielson, CT, which is in the Northeast corner of the state in a large family with three sisters and a brother. I moved to Manchester, New Hampshire in 2001 and am the proud father of six children; Isabelle (18), Owen (16), Chelsey (12), Madelyn (11), Emily (2) and James (1). I have been attending and a member of Brookside Congregational Church since 2003 and am blessed to have such a supportive and caring church community where I currently serve as Treasurer. Our family enjoys being active in our community with three seasons of school and rec sports, or at other community activities including the Palace Theatre where our daughters love to perform. Our family enjoys skiing in the winters and spending time with our family and friends at Alexander’s Lake in the summer.
Continue reading the article on page 20 of this month’s issue – DOWNLOAD ARTICLE PDF